There’s nothing worse than getting stuck on the side of the road and not being able to get help. That’s why it is so important to familiarize yourself with a reliable towing company – you never know when you might need them! With a reliable towing company, you can trust that your car will be taken care of in an efficient and timely manner. In addition, they can also make sure that your car is towed safely and securely to its final destination – no matter how far away it may be! Being with a reliable company gives you peace of mind knowing that you’ll always have someone to call if something goes wrong.
Having a reliable towing company, you can trust is essential, especially when you’re stuck in an emergency. When time matters and your car needs to be transported quickly and safely, it pays off to have the right people on your side. Furthermore, a reliable tow truck provider will use specialised equipment that won’t damage your vehicle while being towed. This means you can rest assured that your car will arrive at its destination intact, with no extra expense or hassle. Last but not least, a reputable towing business will treat you with respect and professionalism, making sure that the entire experience is stress-free.
The Perks of Working with Combined Towing
Here at Combined Towing, we are the leading towing service for accident claims in Sydney and pride ourselves on delivering quality customer service and stress-free processes.
Some of the perks of working with Combined Towing include:
– Having over 30 years of experience as a preferred accident towing supplier for NRMA Insurance
– Having over 25 years of experience as a preferred accident towing supplier for Suncorp Insurance.
Not only this, but we are:
- The preferred accident towing service (PATO) for Insurance Group Australia (IAG) for Greater Sydney.
- IAG is the largest insurer of motor vehicles in Australia and encompasses well-known brands, including NRMA, CGU, SGIO, SGIC, Swann Insurance, WFI, Lumley Insurance, and Coles Insurance
- The preferred accident towing operator (PATO) for Suncorp Insurance for Greater Sydney.
- Suncorp is the 2nd largest insurer of motor vehicles in Australia and encompasses well-known insurance brands, including AAMI, GIO, BINGLE, APIA, SHANNONS, and VERO
- the preferred accident towing operators for several other insurance companies including Allianz, QBE, Hollard, Woolworths, Real, Budget Direct, Auto and General, Zurich and many more.
What We Can Offer You as a PATO
As a PATO, we can help you get off the road before you need to make your accident claim with your insurance company, as we know how stressful it can be sitting there; we have an estimated wait time for accident towing of 15 minutes!
As a PATO, this enables us to bill your towing fee to your insurance company directly so generally, you will have no out-of-pocket towing expenses if you have comprehensive insurance and you have lodged your claim.
Our Alexandria holding yard is also used by insurance companies as an Assessment Centre. The insurance assessors attend our holding yard daily. So, if you are unsure of which repairer to use, or if your car has big damage and is a possible write-off, we can tow your car from the accident scene to our holding yard and your insurance company can do the inspection in our holding yard.
On a Final Note
Having a reliable towing company by your side is like having an extra layer of security. You never know when you might need roadside assistance, and if you do, it’s important to have access to someone who can help in the quickest way possible. With a trustworthy service provider, you can trust that they’ll be there for you when you need them, no matter what. They’ll also be able to respond quickly, making your situation less stressful and more manageable. By working in accordance with the Tow Truck Industry Code of Practice, Combined Towing not only offers stress-free and safe accident services but has high-quality customer service for all clients, no matter the situation. Insurance accident claims can be tricky to navigate, but not to worry, Combined Towing is here to help!
For assistance with smash towing, particularly in relation to insurance claims and accident claims, Combined Towing can help! Contact us today for reliable and professional accident and breakdown towing services!